We strive to make booking your vacation rental cottage as simple and easy as possible. It shouldn't be hard to spend your hard earned vacation rental dollars...it should be fun to plan and easy to arrange your vacation rental so, at Lubbers' Landing, we do some of the work for you. We work with local boat rental companies, so with one call or E-mail, you can reserve both- one call and you're done. All you need to do is select a boat from the "BOATS" page, let us know the dates you want to visit...we then check on availability of both the rental cottage and boat for you and E-mail you a reservation form. The reservation form will have one rate inclusive of the cottage, boat of your choice, and all the amenities that come with your stay at Lubbers' Landing.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call : 1-242-577-2000 ... if it doesn't work ( we're in the island here;) ) then shoot us an email 100% reliable!
So now that you know what we can do for you, if you choose, you can also opt to simply rent the cottage at Lubbers' Landing. For instance, you already own a boat, maybe you're driving your Venture 34' over from South Florida and just want a cottage that's right across from Tilloo Cut. Or, you want three days on an island to relax... Well, in this case, you don't need a boat at all, save the money. We can arrange to pick you up, then take you back at the end of your stay. We don't recommend this, as there's so much to do in the area and it is only accessible by boat from an island, but we also don't live in the "big city"...So, if you do and you just want to chill with some island vibe, just let us know- we can make it happen. So here's a summary of your choices:
- Let us do the work and package a boat of your choice with your stay.
- You've got your own boat and just need a perfect spot and comfortable rental cottage.
- You don't want a boat- just a hammock and a roof at night.
- You want a different boat than what we offer, so just the cottage please, we'll book our own boat.
- Our standard payment terms: 25% deposit with the balance due 90 days prior to arrival.
- Vacation Lay-Away: 25% deposit with the balance due based on a custom repayment schedule (must be fully paid 30 days prior to arrival). View CONTRACT.
- Our Finance Plan: Come down and relax now, pay later! With interest at 8% it's cheaper than using your credit cards. View CONTRACT.
Cancellations/Refund policy: We are a small eco-resort with only four cottages, unlike larger 500 room hotels where a cancellation or two represents a small percentage of their overall occupancy, last minute cancellations have a large impact on us. We also understand that nobody wants to cancel their vacation either. Life happens.
- Outside of the 90 day period.... 10% cancellation fee
- Between 60 and 90 days... 20% cancellation fee
- Between 30 and 60 days... 30% cancellation fee
- Between 15 and 30 days... 50% cancellation fee
- Between 0 and 15 days... 100% cancellation fee
- Hurricane watch issued... full refund or reschedule
If you have any questions concerning the reservation process, your options, or our policies, please do not hesitate to contact me- it's our business and what we do.As a small resort our vacation rental cottages offer a little more than just a key to the front door...