Lubbers' Landing hours: Monday-Friday breakfast, lunch, dinner. 8am until...
The bar is sometimes open on the weekends so if you see a flag flying on the dock that says "open" come on in for an ice cold tropical drink in a mason jar;).
- French fries "chips" ( We cut our fries fresh daily) = $4
- Onion Rings ( Kalik battered straight from the tap- just like the Fish & Chips)= $6
- Egg sandwich ( fried or scrambled) = $6
- French Toast = $6
- Sticky bun ( from Macky's) = $6
- Island Burger ( Ground yellowfin or Ahi Tuna with fresh cut herbs and spices. Mixed and formed into a patty that rivals any hamberger around!) = $16
- Kalik battered fish and chips ( our own beer batter made with cold draft Kalik beer right from the tap!) = $14
- Portabella Burger ( a grilled portabella mushroom with our homemade sweet asain sesame dressing :0!) = $14
- Bison Burger ( Free range and great tasting)= $16
- Cuban Black BeanBurger ( Cuban spices,black beans,Gluten free and great!)= $14
- House salad ( freash local grown greens with mushrooms, onions, tomato, peppers, and your choice of sweet asain sesame or pepper lime Balsamic homemade dressings) = $12 add fish or conch + $6
All above burgers served with fries
Our dinner menu is the same as lunch. Price and portions are the same. We do however often have a "special" for dinner and that will be listed on the board.